Hampton Bay Cotton Valley Oak displays a rich brown hue patterned with subtle dark brown and black flecks suitable for both traditional and modern home spaces. The 12 mm beveled edge planks create a realistic oak floor look while providing the strength and durability of laminate. Easy to install without glue or nails, each board is a substantial 12 mm Thick x 4.96 in. Wide x 50.79 in. Long. A timeless, versatile pattern, Hampton Bay Cotton Valley Oak is proudly manufactured in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Hampton Bay Cotton Valley Oak Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm Thick x 4.96 in. wide x 50.79 in. length planks
- 672 sq. ft. per pallet. Pallet weight 1,451 lb.
- Medium Color with a Smooth and Vibrant Surface texture
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Simple do it yourself glueless installation, suitable for Above Grade Below Grade and On Grade Installation
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Radiant heating may be used
- Residential use only
- 25-year limited residential warranty
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities