Model # DTH1312A-3

Internet #203168234

Store SKU #624719

Hampton Bay Ettrick 2-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Sconce

Hampton Bay

Ettrick 2-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Sconce

  • Uses two 60-Watt bulbs
  • Contemporary design and hand-painted glass shades
  • Compatible with standard dimmer switches
$74.97 /each

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

The Ettrick 2-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Wall Sconce from Hampton Bay features a contemporary design that is well suited for transitionally styled decor. Evoking a warm and rich feel with a hand-painted, oil-rubbed bronze finish, the fixture presents hand-painted linen glass shades for a clean contrast. Ideal for your hallway, bath or powder room, this sconce is easy to install and coordinates beautifully with other pieces from the Ettrick collection for a matching ensemble.

  • Oil-rubbed bronze finish offers a rich look popular with today's decor styles
  • Hardware and instructions included for installation
  • Uses two 60-Watt medium base bulbs or CFL equivalent (sold separately)
  • Compatible with most standard wall dimmers
  • Hand-painted glass shades evoke the look of linen and provide warm, even illumination
  • UL listed
  • Coordinates with other fixtures in the Ettrick collection for a complete lighting theme throughout your home
  • View More from the Ettrick Collection
  • Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.  Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.




Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

1 Question0 Answers

Customer Questions & Answers

Ettrick 2-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Sconce
Ettrick 2-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Sconce

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

Clear Search Term
0 answers

can this sconce be mounted facing ceiling (opposite as shown in picture) ?

This question is from Ettrick 2-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Sconce
Asked by
el paso,tx
Read all my Q&A
March 26, 2015
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
1 of 1
  • 2016-10-30 T23:05:33.750-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvqa, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions
  • loc_en_US, sid_203168234, prod, sort_default
1 of 1
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 38ms

Customer Reviews

Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Great Buy! Looks great in my newly remodeled half bath! Just the right amount of light and looks stylish! November 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Great for asian decor This fit in so nicely with my decor even though i have a brass chadilier. June 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by stylish Light fixture looks great - not hard to install - good value October 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Great sconces - put out a lot of light Puts out a lot of light. We needed a couple of these in bedrooms with no ceiling lights. I had them hung facing up and they put out a lot of light and changed the room with the light bouncing off the ceiling and walls. Think they look great because they're plain and you really don't notice them on the wall. September 29, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Looks great The light is attractive. The only negative is it came slightly crooked and had to be bent straight. September 8, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Didn't work for us I was disappointed with this fixture. Despite all attempts we couldn't get this to mount for us. I don't know if the little screw that holds the unit to the bracket was off-center or what, but could never get it to screw in. I'd say it's probably a 30 percent chance it's a manufacturing defect, and 70 percent that our house has shifted in some way to make it not fit. It's a nice looking light though. Shame it's going back. December 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nice contemporary design, shades are beautiful This sconce/ vanity light is beautiful. Great contemporary lines and beautiful shades. My neighbor liked it so much she ordered one for her house. My only negative is if I put 100w bulbs in, so bright that I can't see the shade pattern. I liked the shade pattern so much that I put 60w bulbs in. July 10, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Awesome Fixture Looks great when done. Instructions a little confusing on installation, but what's new! December 10, 2013
  • 2016-10-30 T21:17:46.810-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_203168234, prod, sort_default
2 >>
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 34ms