The Hampton Bay Lonestar II Natural Iron Ceiling fan has a southwestern design and is defined with Lonestar accents. The light kit has etched lonestars in the glass and coordinates with the illuminated stars on the housing. The distressed elm blades and Lonestar blade arm medallion complete this Texas-style design. Uses three 40-watt candelabra bulbs (included) and six 15-watt candelabra bulbs inside the housing (not included).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Distressed elm blades give an authentic feel
- 3-light kit with star-etched clear/frosted glass
- Uses (3) 40 watt candelabra bulbs, included
- Illuminated housing lights Lonestars around the housing
- Uses (6) 15 watt candelabra bulbs inside housing
- Large room size: 12 ft. x 12 ft. to 18 ft. x 18 ft.
- Uses three (3) 40-watt candelabra bulbs (included) and six (6) 15-watt candelabra bulbs inside housing (not included)
- 4.5 in. black downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 172mm x 17mm motor for superior air movement
- Lifetime motor warranty
- Over 5000 CFMs
- Can be installed with or without a light kit
- Plug included
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.