Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 182
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by laineyhana from a fan of the fan
nice fan, but a bit expensive for what it is. suppose it depends on your motive... personally i purchased the Marta fan for its aesthetics. she does hang a bit lower than what you'd expect of a "hugger" style fan. a licensed electrician installed for me, so i cannot speak to the ease of installation. they were able to wire the fan for constant power (no wall switch needed) without problem. i use the remote exclusively to turn off & on. 2 grievances #1, A23 battery for remote/transmitter is NOT included (manual doesn't mention this until pg. 10) and #2, i haven't been able to get dimming funtionality to work. this could be due to the way it is wired though. .... and a third issue, the cover of the light kit has serious space limitations, making it impossible for me to use my adapters/lamps that any larger than the included incandescent candelabra style bulbs (although i did swap them for LEDs and it improved luminosity a little).
September 24, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by LVC Sleek
Very sleek and goes nicely with decor. My negative is that the light needs to be brighter.
October 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DIY This Fan looks and works awsome
the assembly process was easy and the instructions were easy to fallow
October 11, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Bob New Fan But Replacing It
I love the look but it continues to make noises. Just when I address the noise another type starts. I've only had it a few months but I am going to have it replaced this week.
October 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Eye Pretty
Installer said it was a piece of cake to install! Looks beautiful, is sooo quiet and cools the kitchen in seconds. I chose this because it looks great with the stainless appliances!
March 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Me Great product, not so good instruction manual
Actually, I give it a 4.5-star rating.
The fan is beautiful and works perfectly as advertised.
The -1/2-star is due to the following errors and omissions in your instructions for installation:
1) there was no battery with the remote. I installed the fan and could not test it until I drove to the Ace Hardware and returned with a battery. Please include batteries.
2) Page 5, your instructions gave NO heads up that the mounting plate (and obviously, the outlet box) must be level. My outlet box was not level as the 2x4 it was attached to is not level. I shimmed and got everything level. A warning on page 5 might be good in the future...
3) Page 9, installing the light plate. Your instructions claim 3 "keyhole" holes on the light plate. Mine has 2 keyhole holes and 1 round hole. I was able to work around that, but please correct your instructions.
August 14, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jay Dont buy
1. It makes loud noise
2. when I lower the speed for fan, the light automatically becomes dim
3. Some time fan don't easily switch the reverse
4. hard to turn the light on and off some time
5. high speed is like medium or low speed of table fan.
I bought 4 fans, I took it down few times to adjust to get rid of noise, it works for some time and after day or so it comes back so very difficulty to easily adjust the mounting. if you install this, you will need external light as the light is not bright enough to come 11x12 room. I am doomed as I installed the fans and not that easy to pack and return. bottom line, its good looking fan but when it comes to usage and performance, its not worth it.
June 7, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by kris Love it!
Great fan! Was everything I needed. Looks good and is very quiet.
July 5, 2016