Hampton Bay Middlebury Maple is a light and airy maple grain 12 mm narrow plank laminate flooring with a beveled edge. A durable and realistic alternative to higher priced wood flooring, this floor is designed to withstand wear and tear from an active household. The classic European look of maple creates a warm and inviting space, with easy installation and care. The boards install with an interlocking system as a free floating surface on top of most existing floors and are not nailed or glued. Each plank is 4.96 in. Wide x 50.79 in. Long. Hampton Bay Middlebury Maple is proudly manufactured in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Hampton Bay Middlebury Maple Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm Thick x 4.96 in. wide x 50.79 in. length planks
- 672 sq. ft. per pallet. Pallet weight 1,451 lb.
- Middlebury Maple, Light, Airy Color with a Traditional Smooth Maple Grain
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Simple do it yourself glueless installation, suitable for Above Grade Below Grade and On Grade Installation
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Radiant heating may be used
- Residential use only
- 25-year limited residential warranty
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities