Hampton Bay Slate Taupe Laminate Flooring offers an ultra realistic slate finish that mimics the surface textures and characteristics of a real slate floor. Both beautiful and well crafted, it is a perfect choice for active households. The unique Multi-Direction Design features a random slate pattern that continues uninterrupted across the planks for enhanced realism, while the patented Embossed in Register precisely positions the surface texture over the pattern underneath. Premium features include extra large boards to speed up installation and an easy-to-install glueless locking system. Each tongue-and-groove is fully sealed to help prevent moisture penetration, and the patented JointGuard technology protects joints from chipping. Hampton Bay floors are also GREENGUARD Certified for Low Emitting Products, providing an environmentally friendly solution for your flooring needs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Hampton Bay Slate Taupe Laminate Flooring
- 10 mm thick x 15-1/2 in. wide x 46-2/5 in. long click lock laminate planks
- 20.02 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 4. Case weight: 37.10 lbs.
- Taupe, medium color, embossed texture
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Floating-click installation
- Commercial and residential use
- Limited lifetime residential and 5-year medium commercial warranty
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and mouldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes