Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 27
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TwoBee The Perfect Finishing Touch
We discovered that an odd little office/craft and hobby/whatever room directly off of the master bedroom of the house we purchased was, in reality, a balcony that a previous owner had had framed in. We were intrigued by the idea of having a "private" patio and when we recently had the house re-sided we had the contractor restore the balcony.
The house sits on a small hill and faces north-west with a nice view overlooking many of the trees and other homes in the area. The view is further enhanced due to the master bedroom being located on the second floor. The combination of being on a hill and the second-floor location makes it a truly private balcony as it is difficult to see if anyone is up there from the street below.
We began looking at various patio lounge sets to cap off the balcony, including several collections from Hampton Bay at Home Depot. The collections offered choices of both rattan and sling-back style furniture, with or without cushions. We ended up selecting Woodbury Lounge Chairs and Ottomans(a rattan style set) for a number of reasons:
1. Selection: With the collection we could "build" the set we wanted that fit where we were putting it. There were several other sets we also liked but were given the choice of only one combination which either didn't have what we wanted (like the ottomans) or had additional pierces that wouldn't fit.
2. Selection (again): The Woodbury (and several other Hampton Bay) collections also allowed for a choice of fabrics (both color and material). This permitted us to select a color that went with the new siding (Sand) as opposed to the single color choice offered on many sets (predominantly an orange-red).
3. Comfort: The arms of the chair are wide and comfortable (have a bit of give), not like the narrow metal arms on some patio sets. The chairs also have plenty of room to get into a comfortable position - you aren't squeezed between the arms.
4. Comfort (again): The chairs come with a thick seat cushion, an equally thick back cushion and an accent pillow - all very comfortable. The ottoman has an equally thick cushion.
5. Assembly: Very easy to assemble. Simple tools included. Goes faster if you use regular hand tools or battery-powered tools. Took me no more than an hour and a half to put everything together.
6. Construction: Very well built. Solid. No wiggle. Legs are level. No wobble to the legs.
7. Price: On sale when I bought them. Even if they weren't, would still be a good price compared to other sets that would cost you more but not give you as much.
8. Warranty. One of the best I saw while comparting sets. Five years for the frame and 2 for the fabrics (both limited).
Overall, extremely satisfied with the final product. Very happy with our new patio and very satisfied and pleased with the patio furniture that added the perfect final touch.
October 8, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dave Nice looking Set
These chairs are very comfortable and they look great! I have the entire set including the dining table and chairs.
September 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Georgiagirllm Great addition to front porch!
Very easy to assemble. Looks great, nice quality, great price. This is my second set. Have burgundy set on back porch with love seat. Love the set!
September 21, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by dancinqn1787 Best deal and quality I could find anywhere online
Although I still thought the price was too high, this was the best deal I could find on patio chairs like this. I am please with the product I received and have no complaints. The chairs are comfortable enough, and also seem like they will weather well. The fabric seemed somewhat durable for weather already, but I sprayed some fabric weather protectant on all the cushions before use just in case.
September 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pam Love these chairs!
These are so comfortable. I purchased four with a wrought iron conversation table and the set up is perfect for conversation, games or eating.
September 27, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by squeak No regrets
I purchased 4 of these in 2015 with the red cushions and 2 end tables. They are stunning, comfortable, and add so much to our small patio. We live in CO with sever winters and I invested in very good covers for the winter. During the Spring, Summer and Fall these are uncovered on an uncovered patio with the severe sun and weather of CO. The red has not faded AT ALL. They look brand new and they have been through 1 severe winter and 2 severe summers in CO. Because of our high altitude in Denver, the summer sun is brutal. They require little to no maintenance. Wonderful purchased with no regrets at all.
August 21, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by rural74 Woodbury Patio Lounge Chair withtextured sand cushion (2-pack)
Easy to assemble, but as with the Woodbury sofa we purchased last fall, one of the metal frames was warped/bent--although not as badly as the frame of the sofa which we still have to put small pieces of hard rubber under to make the sofa level and not rock when you sit on it. We like the style of these furniture pieces and worked with the chair frames as we assembled them to make them as level as possible. Time will tell about the durability of these Woodbury furniture pieces. We really appreciate the people in our local (Johnson City, NY) store. They always go the extra mile. We ordered these pieces and had them delivered to the store.
June 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shelley beautiful furniture
better in person than the picture actually shows. The assembly was a snap, with good instructions. actually had extra hardware, which is very unusual. I would definitely buy these again.
June 21, 2016