This multi-functional induction cooker with micro-computerized control and complete functions. It's able to meet various kinds of cuisine demands by electromagnetic heating, really the optimal choice. Hannex Induction Cooktop uses 120 volt, 15 AMP of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Built-in count-down digital timer up to 2 hours. Digital control panel. 6 power levels from 200-1500 Watt, 6 temperature range from 140F to 460F. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 10 seconds if no cookware is detected. Low and high voltage warning system. Equipped with diagnostic error message system. Hannex Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. The model# ICQF151B has an on/off switch and control for the power level and temperature levels. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
- Strong heating power with high heating efficiency
- Self-protection ability safe usage
- 7 heating levels for convenient operation
- Compatible with cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Colorful crystal display panel and accurate control
- Product available for home delivery only. Installation is not offered at time of delivery; check with your local Home Depot store for installation options.