Harris Ironworker gas welding and cutting outfit cuts 4 in. and welds up to 1/2 in. with additional tips. It has a unique press-in mixer for versatility and low cost repair and a brazed connection for greater strength and leak resistance. A unique pre-heat cutting valve improves visibility while cutting.
- Features brass handle with brazed connections for strength, safety and durability
- Regulators are equipped with a teflon encapsulated seat for safety and extended service life and are made in the USA
- Universal mixers fit tip sizes 0-10 and are designed with lock ring to protect mixer seat from damage
- Two-piece tips are easy to clean and produce higher pre-heats
- Goggles are designed to accommodate prescription eyewear and take universal 2 x 4-1/4 replacement lenses