Rated 3.0 out of 5 by 40
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Butch Kitchen pantry
Good instructions but came slightly damaged in box. We Went on and put it together but will have to buy additional molding strips to cover up area of pressboard that came damaged.
October 4, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ELITEUCS5 Just What We Needed!
We needed a cabinet with these specific deminsions to fit a tight space. I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews about people receiving this cabinet damaged. Our cabinet arrived fine and was packaged well. We did however have to drill a few holes that were not pre-drilled but that was all. This cabinet is particle board but I can tell you I've looked everywhere and found that this best suited our needs, aside from having someone outright build it for well above this price!
September 12, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by snowy Cabinetry
Not to sturdy for the price. While putting it in spot was rocking side to side.
September 20, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by bb convenient space saver
Easy to assemble and takes up minimum space. recommend
August 10, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mike Worked as planned
I rated these as good because I built them into the wall. Had they been installed where the sides were visible I probably would not have been happy with them. Corners are very fragile and weak. Other than that they look great and work perfectly.
August 16, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CJGW Nice pantry
This is a nice product. The pantry feels pretty stable and sturdy. We did have a problem with the particle board breaking in one spot when we joined the top and the bottom. Also there is not a finished back, and our placement is not against a wall, so we will have to make a back for it. But the storage was much needed, and it fills that bill.
February 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Audet51 Love this cabinet!
Easy to assemble. Very well built, solid cabinet. Would purchase or recommend to anyone.
August 2, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by CWag Less than one star if I could. Absolute garbage.
Let me start by stating that I work in customer service for a furniture manufacturing company. We don't sell this type of cabinet or I would have purchased otherwise. Because I work in customer service I know how important it is to follow the assembly instructions to not damage an item. So we were very careful in following each step provided. There are several things wrong with this piece and I wish I had never purchased it.
1) The main left cabinet side arrived with a cover cracked. this thing weighs well over 100 lbs, getting it and unpackaging it was a chore and I wasn't real thrilled about trying to re-package it to return it. Since it was a corner that would not be seen, we continued with the assembly.
2) Part way through pulling out all the pieces and assembly, we came across a piece that was wet......It was wet because this unit comes with 2 bottles of glue. These bottle were not secured or in plastic. Just free roaming in the box. So the glue had gone all over one side of the item. I have several pieces with bubbling on the surface due to the moisture of the glue sitting on them between two pieces. Some were partially glued together.
3) The back is a flimsy piece of cardboard that is white on one side. There is nothing to secure it and it does not fit properly in the slots provided.
4) One of the plastic shelf pegs is missing the peg. These things are so flimsy that I am going to go buy all new pegs as I fear the plastic pieces might hold the shelf itself up, but not much more.
5) The doors are NOT WOOD. Not even particle board. They are pressed cardboard painted. I followed the directions and installed the hinges to the main unit as instructed. We put the first hinge on the door and my husband was slowly going back and forth between the screws tightening little by little as the holes were not just right and you could see the item splintering. But the time we hot to the second hinge and started putting the first screw in, the whole door popped off the hinges. I was holding it steady in place. This was with 3 out of 4 screws in it. It would not even support its own weight. Absolute garbage.
6) Several pieces were not labeled causing a guessing game and process of elimination to assemble.
I do not want to hassle with trying to re-package it to send it back. Actually, I called Home Depot and got less than favorable customer service. She told me to just bring it back to the store and ask for a refund. I don't want a refund, I want credit, or a partial refund for a substandard product. Honesty I cannot believe Home Depot is selling it. But after a horrible customer service call, I won't be going back to home depot again.
I am attaching photos. Think twice before wasting any money on this cabinet.
February 25, 2016