The Cool Attic 30 in. belt drive 2-speed whole house fan is designed for houses with 2,000 to 3,000 sq. ft. attics. It offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs, while keeping your whole house more comfortable. It works by pulling fresh air in from the outside and expelling the warm air up into the attic and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents. This unit requires a minimum of 10-12 sq. ft. of net free exhaust vent area to perform quietly and efficiently. Dual, self-aligning ball bearing mechanisms, and precision-balanced 4-blade aluminum fan assembly, contribute to quiet, reliable performance and longevity.
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 7800 and 5400
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- Rough opening: 29-1/2 in. x 32-1/4 in. - outside shutter dimensions: 31-1/2 in. x 34 in.
- UL/cUL listed
- 10-Year limited warranty