All HeatTrak Residential Mats connect with one another using their built-in watertight connectors. In some instances and depending on your layout, you may need a 20-Inch Cable Extender to create longer cable lengths between Residential Mats. Follow this rule: Starting from the Power Unit, wherever a Residential Stair Mat leads to a Residential Walkway Mat you will need a 20-Inch Cable Extender. Cable Extenders can also be used to create longer cable connections between Industrial Stair Mats. The Cable Extender was designed exclusively for HeatTrak and will only work with these HeatTrak Products: Residential Walkway Mats, Residential Stair Mats, and Industrial Stair Mats. The Cable Extender is not compatible with Industrial Walkway Mats. To ensure a watertight seal, the Cable Extender has the same patented connectors as the HeatTrak mats. See Installation Guide for more information on whether you need the 20-Inch Cable Extender for your Residential application.
- Length of Cable Extender: 20 in.
- Compatible with residential walkway mats and residential stair mats
- Can also be used to create longer cable connections between heat trak industrial stair mats
- Not compatible with industrial walkway mats
- Multiple Cable Extenders can be connected to create custom length cables
- Waterproof and designed to be left outside all winter long
- Cable Gauge: 14/3 SJTW
- See Installation Guide for more information on whether you need 20-Inch Cable Extender for your Residential application