Apply a thick, waterproof finish to a flat roof with Henry 201 1-Gal. Fibered Roof Coating. This solvent-based coating also fills small cracks and moisturizes new and preexisting flat roofs, and its fibered asphalt formula provides durability and longevity.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Provides a waterproof finish on a flat roof
- Weatherproofing properties help prevent water leaks and sun damage
- Fills small cracks and moisturizes new and preexisting flat roofs
- Compatible with Henry 209 and Henry 183 Reinforcing Fabric to help seal leaks
- 1-Gal. covers 50 - 75 sq. ft.
- Apply with a 3-knot roof brush
- Solvent-based, fibered asphalt formula for durability and longevity
- Meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D4479 Type I