Henry 128 oz. Cold Applied Roof Cement simultaneously glues and waterproofs layers of roll roofing. This thick and durable formula replaces hot mop or kettle asphalt.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Waterproofs and bonds layers of roll roofing together
- Cold applied formula replaces hot mop or kettle asphalt
- Apply with a squeegee, roller, sprayer or soft-bristled brush
- Product meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D3019 Type III
- U.L. Classified
- Coverage: 50 sq. ft. per Gal.