The Henry 204 1-Gal. Roof Cement is a high-quality, asphalt-based waterproofing and leak-stopping cement for roofs, shingles and flashing. It makes a long-lasting bond and is a good choice for application on dry surfaces when it is not raining. It has a heavy body and won't sag, making it ideal for vertical and flat surfaces alike.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Seals leaks around chimneys, skylights, vents and gutters as well as repairs shingles, roofing, flashing, splits, cracks and raised edges
- Formulated for application under dry conditions only, waterproof when cured
- Asphalt-based no-sag formula won't drip in vertical applications
- Apply with roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- Covers up to 12-1/2 sq. ft. per Gal.
- Coverage: Approximately 12-1/2 sq. ft. per 1-Gal. pail (1/8 in. thick)