Henry 208R Rubberized Wet Patct is the premium SBS modified bitumen compound for sealing roof leaks on wet surfaces. It patches holes and cracks even in a driving rain or under water, and are so versatile it may be used whether the weather is wet or dry, hot or cold. It is especially easy to spread in cold temperatures.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- SBS rubber-modified formula provides flexibility and a long service life
- Sticks to wet and dry surfaces, even in freezing temperatures
- Repairs leaks under puddle water
- Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks and raised edges
- Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters and air conditioning
- Pair with yellow henry 183 repair fabric for professional results
- Apply with a roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- 11 oz. covers approximately 17 ft.