Henry 287 White Roof Coating is a premium, elastomeric, water-based acrylic latex coating. Properly applied, it is highly resistant to disbonding, chalking, mildew, and discoloration. This coating is designed to expand and contract with your roof.
- Highly-rubberized, water-based coating offers 88% reflectivity to lower interior temperatures as much as 35% and up to 20°F
- Expands and contracts with your roof to help protect it from leaks, aging, mold, mildew and fungus and is environmentally safe
- Can double roof life when used and maintained
- Bonds to most roof surfaces including mobile homes, motor homes, old tar, asphalt, metal, concrete, rolled roofing and modified rolls
- Apply with a brush, sprayer or 3/4 in. pile paint roller to cover 50 sq. ft. per Gal. on roofing not previously coated
- ENERGY STAR and underwriters laboratories rated