Apply this Henry 5-Gal. 107 Asphalt Emulsion where water leakage or damage has occurred. It's designed to be a protective lining for your roof even in extreme weather conditions.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Creates protective lining for new or existing roofs, planting pots and septic tanks
- Waterproof for immediate repelling of water
- Use as a base coat for white acrylic reflective roof coatings, to coat APP torch down roofing and to damp proof below and above grade exterior concrete and masonry walls and foundations
- Use on conventional roofs, metal roofs, masonry or with reinforcing fabric to seal leaks
- Apply with 3-knot roof brush to cover 30 - 50 sq. ft. per Gal.
- Will not crack, run or sag in extreme weather conditions and is resistant to most corrosive sprays
- Meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D1227 Type III, Class I