The Henry 505 4.75 Gal. Flash Master cement is a long-lasting, high-quality, asphalt-based formulation. It is designed to be applied to dry surfaces when it is not raining. It is flexible and will not sag, making it ideal for sealing vertical as well as flat surfaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rubber-modified asphalt-based no-sag formula won't drip in vertical applications
- Formulated for application under dry conditions only, waterproof when cured
- Apply with roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- 1 Gal. covers up to 12-1/2 sq. ft. to a 1/8 in. thickness
- Seals leaks around chimneys, skylights and other roof openings as well as repairs shingles, roofing, flashing, splits, cracks and raised edges