Hercules Three Bar Footer Stand #924 is designed for 3-bar applications using #4 and #5 rebar. A patented polypropylene support with unique fastening system ensures proper location of rebar, to code, during concrete placement. Simply snap the rebar into place. No wire tying is necessary, saving time and labor. Makes installation in footer trench fast and simple. Our stands are designed to be strong and will not collapse during the pour, helping you get the job done right.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Footer measures 15 in. x 5-3/4 in. x 3-3/4 in.
- For use with #4 (1/2 in.) and #5 (5/8 in.) rebar
- Footer stand has 3 in. clearance with 5 in. separation of bars
- Can also be used for 2-bar applications, with bars positioned 10 in. apart
- Wire tying is eliminated, cutting rebar placement time by 1/3, leading to increased profits
- Maximum concrete flow reduces job time
- Made in the USA