Cork flooring combines the beauty of a natural and truly renewable material with the comfort of a cushioned, warm and silent surface. It is highly sustainable since the cork oak trees are not cut. Only the outer bark is harvested, and it will grow again each 9 years. Cork flooring is warm underfoot, comfortable and soft to walk on, anti-microbial, fire and moisture resistant and provides unrivalled noise reduction properties. Installation is made easy with the precision milled glueless locking system. This floor features an integrated underlayment made out of cork. Easy maintenance, simply vacuum and use a damp mop when necessary. Warm to the touch and resilient, cork floors are a great addition to your home. Ideal for all levels of installation. This floor qualifies for 4 LEED points: (1) EQ4.3 (Indoor Environmental Quality)-Low Emitting, (2) MR4.1 (Materials & Resources)-Recycled Content, (3) MR 6-Rapidly Renewable Materials, (4) ID 1-Innovation in Design.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Cork (Quercus Suber)
- 13/32 in. Thick x 11-5/8 in. Wide x 35-5/8 in. Length Planks
- 22.99 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 36.38 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Cork-HDF-Cork
- PreFinished Bombay Medium Color, Medium Gloss Finish
- Planks have square edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 830
- Appropriate Grade of Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating
- Residential use
- 30-year wear/lifetime structural
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes