Heritage Mill Cork combines the beauty of wall covering with the benefits of real cork. The off white Champagne pattern features a subtle block design that provides a neutral background to complement any decor from traditional to modern. Cork is a truly renewable resource since the trees are not cut. Only the bark is harvested and it grows back. Cork is a natural temperature insulator which will help maintain optimal wall temperatures year round. The sound absorbing properties of cork will reduce noise transmission between and within rooms.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real cork (Quercus Suber)
- 1/8 in. Thickness x 23-5/8 in. Width x 11-13/16 in. Length
- 11 Tiles Per Pack / 21.31 sq. ft. Per Pack / Pack weight: 5 lb.
- Construction: Cork
- Champagne Light Color, Waxed Finish
- Use a high quality contact cement to install
- Appropriate Grade of Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Residential use
- Real cork is used to create a unique look - no two tiles are identical; shade and surface irregularities enhance the organic appeal of this wall covering
- Features a waxed protective finish, real cork layer and cork agglomerate backer
- Qualifies for 5 LEED points: Environmental Quality-Low Emitting, Materials & Resources-Recycled Content (2 points), Rapidly Renewable Materials, Innovation in Design
- May be cleaned with a barely damp cloth or vacuum cleaner hose attachment
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-800-258-5758 for a free sample