This durable prefinished solid real handscraped maple floor will enhance the value of your home. The maple spice stain provides a neutral match to any home. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the U.S.A. from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the U.S.A. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tenn., for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real domestic handscraped maple hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 21 sq. ft. per case - Case weight: 63 lb.
- Construction: Solid maple wood flooring
- Prefinished solid spice medium color, handscraped finish
- Planks have beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above grade or on grade
- Installation: Nail down
- 30-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-888-875-5087 for a free sample