Add exotic beauty to your home with Heritage Mill Kona Straw Cork Tiles. This linear design resembles a warm brown bamboo pattern. The organic properties are enhanced by some surface and color irregularities. Cork is an ecologically responsible wall covering option that provides many additional benefits. Real cork is a truly renewable resource since the trees are not cut. Cork is a natural temperature insulator which will help maintain optimal wall temperatures year round. The sound absorbing properties of cork will reduce noise transmission between and within rooms.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real cork (Quercus Suber)
- 1/8 in. Thickness x 23-5/8 in. Width x 11-13/16 in. Length
- 11 Tiles Per Pack / 21.31 sq. ft. Per Pack / Pack weight: 5 lb.
- Construction: Cork
- Kona Straw Medium Color, Waxed Finish
- Use a high quality contact cement to install
- Appropriate Grade of Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Residential use
- Real cork is used to create a unique look - no two tiles are identical; shade and surface irregularities enhance the organic appeal of this wall covering
- Features a waxed protective finish, real cork layer and cork agglomerate backer
- Qualifies for 5 LEED points: Environmental Quality-Low Emitting, Materials & Resources-Recycled Content (2 points), Rapidly Renewable Materials, Innovation in Design
- May be cleaned with a barely damp cloth or vacuum cleaner hose attachment
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-800-258-5758 for a free sample