The Monaco Plank Cork Flooring combines the beauty of a natural and renewable material with the comfort of a cushioned, warm and silent surface. This flooring is highly sustainable because the cork oak trees are not cut; only the outer bark is harvested and will grow again each nine years. Cork flooring is warm underfoot, comfortable and soft to walk on, anti-microbial, fire- and moisture-resistant and offers superior noise reduction properties. Featuring an integrated underlayment made of cork, the floor is easy to install with the precision milled glueless locking system and is suitable for all levels of installation. This floor qualifies for four LEED points: (1) EQ4.3 (Indoor Environmental Quality)-Low Emitting, (2) MR4.1 (Materials & Resources)-Recycled Content, (3) MR 6-Rapidly Renewable Materials and (4) ID 1-Innovation in Design.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood species: Real Cork (Quercus suber)
- 13/32 in. thick x 11-5/8 in. wide x 35-5/8 in. long planks
- 22.99 sq. ft. per case - Case weight: 36.38 lbs.
- Construction: 3-ply engineered cork/HDF/cork
- Prefinished Monaco, medium color, medium gloss finish
- Planks have square edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 830
- Appropriate grade for installation: on, above or below grades
- Installation: floating
- Residential use
- 30-year wear/lifetime structural warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and mouldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes