Finally - enjoy the look of a European oak finished floor without all the mess and maintenance. This floor features a revolutionary finish that provides the durability of aluminum oxide but offers an ultra low shine/ low gloss visual with a luxurious feel. We reinforce the Old World authenticity by including all of Mother Nature’s rustic beauty marks such as knots, dark mineral streaks, pin holes, etc. and strong color variations. This floor will complement both contemporary and traditional interiors that our popular in today’s homes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the Tennessee from responsibly harvested wood. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been crafting wood floors of exceptional quality for over 115 years. This floor is safe for your home and exceeds CARB Phase II and FloorScore Air Quality Requirements plus qualifies for LEEDS points.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thick x 3-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Oak Medium Color, Oil Finished look
- Planks have micro-beveled sides; square ends.
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 30-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-800-258-5758 for a free sample