Cork flooring combines the beauty of a natural and truly renewable material with the comfort of a cushioned, warm and silent surface. Cork is highly sustainable since the cork oak trees are not cut-only the outer bark is harvested, and it will grow again each nine years. The new narrow and beveled plank format of the Millstead Smoky Mineral Plank Cork Flooring creates a more appealing and elegant look than traditional cork floors made in large panels, and is easy to maintain simply by vacuuming. Featuring an integrated cork underlayment, this flooring is warm underfoot, comfortable and soft to walk on, anti-microbial, fire and moisture resistant, and provides unrivalled noise reduction properties. Ideal for all levels of installation, this prefinished cork requires no additional sealing after installation and is easy to install with the precision milled glueless locking system.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Cork (Quercus Suber)
- 13/32 in. Thickness x 5-1/2 in. Width x 36 in. Length Planks
- 10.92 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 16.5 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Cork-HDF-Cork
- Prefinished Smoky Mineral Medium Color, Medium Gloss Finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 830
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating
- Residential use
- 30-year wear/lifetime structural warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Qualifies for 4 LEED points: (1) EQ4.3 (Indoor Environmental Quality)-Low Emitting, (2) MR4.1 (Materials & Resources)-Recycled Content, (3) MR 6-Rapidly Renewable Materials, (4) ID 1-Innovation in Design
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.