Finally - enjoy the look of a European oak finished floor without all the mess and maintenance. This floor features a revolutionary finish that provides the durability of aluminum oxide but offers an ultra low shine/ low gloss visual with a luxurious feel. We reinforce the Old World authenticity by including all of Mother Nature’s rustic beauty marks such as knots, dark mineral streaks, pin holes, etc., and strong color variations. This floor will complement both contemporary and traditional interiors that our popular in today’s homes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA. From wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 2-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Oak Medium Color, Oil Finished look
- This floor has bevels on all 4 sides of every plank.
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- 30-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-888-875-5087 for a free sample