Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 14
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Alex Good alternative to more expensive ramps.
I bought 2 of these ramps to with the intention of joining them together to make 1 extra wide ramp for my scooter, motorcycle, or hand truck. Although they weren't made to be connected, I got creative and joined them together with a 1" x 2" and some hardware. One of the ramps I bought had some rust spots on it, but the store didn't have any more so I didn't bother exchanging it. I would wear gloves when handling this ramp because it has sharp edges and I did cut my self on it. The ramp works well and overall it was a good buy.
June 29, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Fangoriously Works great
- the handle on each makes it easy to carry one in each hand when loading and unloading the ramps for storage
- easy to drive up and down a walk behind lawn mower with confidence (I have a 32" walk behind that weighs about 400lbs) into a truck
- the quick straps (that strap the ramps to the hitch, or trailer) make sure the ramps don't move when loading and unloading, helps for in even surfaces or steeper grades. Or for yanking equipment down the ramp. For driving your mower up the ramp with no problems.
- plenty of traction for damp or wet tires
- just be smart and use the recommended weight limits and these ramps will work out great for you at an affordable price
May 31, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rappy Very useful
Glad they had in stock very well constructed Easy to use lightweight
June 29, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Kgsteve Works, but not perfect...
I bought this to use as a ramp to get lawn mower, Ect into my shed. It works, but is heavy to remove every time I want to close the shed door.
July 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gilead3930 Solid construction should hold any weight I would be putting on them
No problems. Seem to be exactly what I need to load my riding mower into my pickup.
June 28, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by fox yes
the ramp was easy to disassemble. Had no trouble holding my riding mower.
June 28, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bob Centerfolds still ramp
I bough the ramp to bring home motorcycle it worked great. Easy SE and storage.
April 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Thomas Separate & use to move your tractor into your shed/barn.
I was looking for a ramp to move my tractor into my barn and this product worked great. Separate the two ramps by removing the 8 bolts holding them to the hinge and you have two ramps with a lip on one end of each ramp. You can use the ramps up to 18" with an 800 lb. load on each ramp (1600 lb. max load balanced over both ramps). The handle on the side of each ramp makes it easy to carry in and out of the barn if you want to keep them secure inside.
Using one ramp makes it easy to move the wheelbarrow in and out the barn.
August 12, 2014