Highwood synthetic wood is truly "Nature's Closest Rival" and is the world’s most realistic alternative to wood. This unique, ultra-low maintenance material has been used extensively for almost 10 years by the leading spa manufacturers in the USA. From coast to coast, our synthetic wood is the premium choice in spa cabinets for its natural look, resistance to moisture damage and ease of maintenance. We manufacture the material (and our products are hand crafted/assembled) 100% in Pennsylvania - providing you with a “100% Made in the USA” product that we stand behind with pride. Now you can get that “new spa” look, for a fraction of the cost of a new spa, with the easy to install Spa Cabinet Replacement Kit by Highwood USA, maker of the world’s most advanced synthetic wood. This synthetic material can be used indoors or outdoors, is very durable, eco-friendly and color-fast to ensure your spa cabinet will look good year after year without the need for maintenance. Highwood material cuts, drills and can be nailed just like real wood. The kit comes with an easy to follow installation manual and all the tools needed to make it a hassle free do-it-yourself project. The kit has been designed to work with 99% of spas with a maximum cabinet height of 33 in. and a maximum corner to corner dimension of 96 in. long.
- Square corner panel design makes this kit easy to install and size to your spas dimensional needs
- Each kit contains 8 side panels (accounts for 2 per hot tub side), 4 flex corners, trim pieces, all grommets and needed screws included to install the panels correctly
- Synthetic panels are fading and crack resistant and can be cut, drilled and screwed like real wood
- 100% made in the USA
- Select this square model if your current spa has pointed square corners for proper fit; flex corner model is also available for models with rounded corners
- 1 in. square corners in weathered acorn