Make an impact. Hilti's S-NSD line of impact sockets offer long-lasting durability under the most stressful applications. Used for fastening lag bolts, steel bolts, high strength steel bolts and concrete screw anchors, S-NSD impact sockets feature a 1/2 in. square drive anvil and are constructed of CrMo alloy steel for added strength, wear resistance and reliability. Perfect for use on corded or cordless impact drivers.
- 1/2 in. square drive anvil
- Constructed of CrMo steel for strength, wear resistance and reliability
- 6 point socket
- Clear size markings on the side of the socket - easy to find
- 1-3/8 in. impact socket 1-1/2 in. in length
- High strength, thin socket walls
- Increased socket lifetime