Hilti's line of HLC Sleeve Anchors provides high performance load values in block, masonry and concrete base materials. These sleeve anchors are suitable for medium-duty fastening jobs and the variety of head styles, lengths and diameters allow you versatility for completing many different types of projects. The pre-assembled stud-type anchor design makes your fastening project easier and quicker, as you can accomplish through-type fastenings even in bottomless holes. HLC Sleeve Anchors also feature a bulged middle section of the sleeve with triangular diamond shaped openings that help prevent the Anchors from twisting in its hole or dropping out of an overhead hole. Get the Anchors with more versatility and higher holding values: the Hilti HLC Sleeve Anchor.
- Primarily for applications in uncracked concrete, grout-filled block, hollow concrete block and clay brick
- Carbon steel material with zinc plating
- Anchor diameter matches drill bit diameter
- Hex nut style head provides finished look
- Easily removable and ideal for temporary fastenings
- Includes (5) HLC sleeve anchors