The Hilti line of Nylon Flat Head Philips Impact Anchors with Screw let you get your fastening project accomplished quickly and efficiently. The quick impact installation is performed using a hammer and the hammer-driven screw can also be driven or unscrewed with a screwdriver. The Impact Anchor's expanding head opens in the hollow base material, providing a reliable keying effect. Applications most commonly completed with these Hilti Anchors are fastening trim strips, battens and components for electrical and plumbing installations; and anchoring concrete, brick ties and masonry. Get the impact Anchors that professionals use: the Hilti Nylon Flat Head Philips Impact Anchors with Screws.
- Primarily for use in concrete, masonry (hollow) and masonry (solid)
- 1/4 in. hole diameter required
- 13/16 in. minimum embedment depth in hollow material; 1 in. in concrete
- Can be installed from 14°Fahrenheit to 104°Fahrenheit
- Anchors material is a high grade nylon (PA 6.6 polyamide) with a carbon steel screw
- Removability for more versatility
- Includes (10) HPS-1 nylon flat head Philips impact anchors with screw