The Hilti UD 16 Universal Wood Drill is a reliable tool for demanding applications on every job site. This 1/2 in. drill will allow you to drill more holes into wood in less time than you previously thought was possible. All of Hilti’s universal drills are also designed for light mixing applications. Get finished faster with the Hilti UD 16 Universal Wood Drill.
- Applications include drilling in steel and sheet metal, various screwdriving jobs, use of hole saws (up to 68 mm Dia), driving large-diameter wood screws, drilling in wood with auger bits, paddle bits and forstner bits
- Optimized commutator for longer life in demanding applications
- 2 speeds: 1st speed delivers high torque, 2nd speed for fast drilling
- Large diameter gearing for longer life
- Low weight for unique working comfort
- Includes the tool only with a 1/2 in. keyed chuck in a carboard box
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs