Cutting and grinding power under control: Hilti's DAG 700-P 7 in. Angle Grinder is simply in a class of its own. High powered, non-stop performance combined with innovative safety features make it the preferred choice for professionals. Featuring a new, powerful 2400 watt motor, Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) system and an innovative rotatable grip, the DAG 700-P can easily tackle the most demanding cutting and grinding applications.
- Applications include cutting concrete, bricks, blocks, mortar, stone and other masonry material; grinding concrete; surface preparation; cutting steel, bolts and rebar; and grinding, deburring, beveling, blending and brushing steel
- Powerful 2400 Watt motor equipped with smart power for constant speed under load
- AVR system keeps vibration to an absolute minimum for maximum working comfort
- Practical and clever rotatable grip can be adjusted to suit virtually every job and situation
- Low-profile gearing section allows better access in tight corners
- Tool-free guard for fast and easy adjustment
- Optimal motor windings and epoxy coated fields help protect the motor from dust contamination and reduces heat accumulation