The new DSH 700 14 in. Gas Saw from Hilti is setting the standard in hand held saws. Designed from the ground up to incorporate features and requirements asked for by industry professionals, its high-powered performance offers the utmost in speed and productivity. Professionals will appreciate the easy-to remember starting procedure with simple controls and easy maintenance thanks to a cyclone filter system (no pre-filter) and simple rope replacement. We have also built in a number of innovations designed to increase operator comfort including isolated handles with metal spring bushings to minimize vibrations and maximize saw control. The DSH 700 provides productivity, ease of use and reliability - unmatched in the hand held sawing business.
- High performance engine helps maximize cutting performance
- Cycle preleasing air filter system helps protect the motor from dust
- Easy to operate with our combined choke and gas control feature
- Reversible wheels - one part does the job of wheels and fixed feet
- Hilti three point vibration absorbing system (AVR) reduces the amount of vibration transfer to improve operator comfort and productivity
- Great for wet/dry concrete and asphalt cutting for small repairs, expansion joints and curbs
- Kit includes DSH 700 14 in. saw, two DC-D UP-S 14 in. segmented blades, and a hose coupler