Take the precariousness out of drywall hanging with this slick Hilti SD 4500 drywall screwdriver. The “do-it-yourself” label certainly applies to this handy tool. At 6.5 Amp with a 15 ft. cord, this time-saver is both powerful and maneuverable. Install exterior sheathing, drywall and metal framing more efficiently and effortlessly with this well-balanced, high-powered electric screwdriver. Add the compatible SMD 50 Magazine (sold separately) to automatically tee up a new screw one after another.
- Ergonomically designed with comfortable grip and lightweight construction
- Supplies up to 4500 RPM
- Includes Philips no. 2 bit, 3 in. magnetic bit holder, tool, aluminum depth gauge
- Dust output minimized with air outlet
- 1-year limited warranty
- Includes tool, 3 in. magnetic bit holder, Philips #2 bit, aluminum depth gauge and operating instructions in a cardboard box
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs