The Hilti TE 1000-AVR Breaker combines vibration reduction and electro-pneumatic hammering power to deliver dependable chiseling performance on floors and lower to mid-level walls. Its brushless motor technology eliminates the need for carbon brush replacement, providing longer intervals between services and extending overall tool life. When used with Hilti's line of TE-S chisels, this dynamic breaker rips through the heaviest floor tile, toughest concrete, and any other medium to heavy-duty demolition projects.
- Delivers 1,950 BPM with a 13.91-amp motor
- 3-chamber sealing design for longer life and fewer breakdowns
- Brushless SR motor eliminates the need to replace carbon brushes
- Active cooling system for motor, electronics and hammering mechanism keeps the tool and its casing cool for added safety and functionality
- Features Hilti TE-S chuck
- Includes (1) TE-SP SM 36 14 in. self-sharpening pointed chisel and (1) TE-SP FM 36 14 in. self-sharpening flat chisel