The Hilti TE 1500-AVR Performance Package will help you take your productivity in floor removal and concrete demolition to a whole new level. With 22 foot-pounds of impact energy, the TE 1500-AVR is excellent for all types of medium to heavy-duty demolition projects. Optimal for downward breaking in floors, slabs, or foundations, the TE 1500-AVR breaks the rules of what was previously possible. The TE 1500-AVR boasts a best in class weight to power ratio, giving the operator ultimate comfort. Along with Hilti’s advanced AVR sub-chassis concept, this tool dramatically reduces vibration felt by the operator. The Hilti TE 1500-AVR-breaking the rules; not just rewriting them.
- Sub-chassis active vibration reduction achieves the lowest vibration in its class
- New brushless SR motor eliminates need to replace carbon brushes and provides longer intervals between service and twice the expected tool life
- Active cooling system for the motor, electronics, and hammering mechanism keeps the tool and its casing cool
- 3 chamber lubrication sealing principle means longer lasting life with fewer breakdowns
- Features Hilti TE-S chuck
- Includes (1) TE-SP SM 36 14 in. self-sharpening pointed chisel and (1) TE-SP FM 36 14 in. self-sharpening flat chisel
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs