Whether you are drilling or chiseling, pick up the Hilti TE 30-C-AVR rotary hammer drill and find out why it is quickly becoming the tool of choice for professionals. Weighing in at less than 9 lbs, the TE 30-C-AVR keeps you drilling non-stop with minimal effort and maximum comfort. With its added chiseling function the TE 30-C-AVR is the ultimate general purpose, get-it-done tool. And with 2/3 less vibration than conventional tools, you will not only get it done in style but with less fatigue. With an impressive power-to-weight ratio and the lowest vibration in its class, it is easy to see why the TE 30-C-AVR rotary hammer drill is quickly becoming the professional's tool of choice.
- Most impressive power-to-weight ratio in the TE-C (SDS plus) class
- Superior working comfort: perfect balance, low weight, compact design and low vibration
- Ruggedly built for unbeaten, extra-long life
- Designed to protect against fatigue during long periods of use
- Perfect for drilling anchor holes and through holes in concrete, brick and block
- Capable of handling light chiseling on brick and block as well as corrective chiseling on concrete
- Package includes the TE 30-C-AVR rotary hammer drill, (2) TE-CX (SDS plus) 1/2 in.x 12 in.hammer drill bits, (2) TE-CX 5/8 in.x 8 in.hammer drill bits, one TE-CP FM 18 narrow flat chisel, and an impact resistant plastic tool box