The Hilti TE 7 Rotary Hammer Drill is rugged, compact and convenient. Weighing in at 6.4 lbs. the TE 7 keeps you drilling non-stop with minimal effort and maximum comfort. With an impressive power-to-weight ratio and the lowest vibration in its class, it’s easy to see why the TE 7 Rotary Hammer Drill is quickly becoming the professionals’ tool of choice.
- Engineered with a powerful and efficient motor and an innovative hammering mechanism for superior drilling performance
- Perfectly matched with Hilti TE-CX SDS-Plus style drill bits to drill accurate anchor holes
- Repetitive anchor hole drilling in all directions in concrete and masonry, and occasional drilling in wood, steel and plastics using optional chuck adapter
- Possible drilling range of 3/16 in. to 1 in. diameters
- Optimum drilling range of 1/4 in. to 5/8 in. diameters
- Includes tool in red Hilti tool case and (4) TE-CX SDS-Plus style hammer drill bits (1/4 in. x 6 in. (1), 3/8 in. x 6 in. (1), 1/2 in. x 6 in. (2))
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs