A brazed carbide tip and innovative double-fluted design allow the Hilti 3/8 in. hammer drill bit to bore through masonry with utmost efficiency and precision. Compatible with any SDS-Plus hammer drill chuck, this ultra-durable bit punches holes up to 4 in. deep into brick, mortar, cement, concrete, cinder block and other stonework. Reduce muscle fatigue and drill perfectly round holes with this dependable rotary hammer drill bit.
- 4 in. working length
- Brazed carbide tip provides faster drilling and longer bit life
- TE-C connection end suitable for use with any SDS-Plus-style chuck
- Ringed with a red band to accurately detect wear
- Double-fluting removes dust and debris quickly for faster drilling
- Optimal for drilling in non-reinforced concrete
- Drilling holes for metal and plastic anchors