Designed to perform: Hilti's TE-CX drill bits offer precisely the right drilling characteristics for each diameter range. Featuring innovative hard metal gradient technology, these drill bits achieve superior performance and exceptional durability, especially when drilling into rebar. TE-C3X bits offer up to 30% longer life when compared to other hammer drill bits.
- TE-CX drill bit head is made from special 2-component tungsten carbide and offers superior shock absorption, high resistance to overheating and up to 30% longer life
- Solid carbide head with 4 carbide cutting edges in an "X" configuration offers optimum drilling performance
- Helix design provides rapid drilling each carbide cutting edge runs out into its own flute, ensuring excellent removal of dust and fragments
- Compatible with all SDS-Plus style chucks
- 3/4 in. Dia with a 5.5 in. working length
- Ringed with a red band to accurately detect wear
- New solid carbide head for less wear and more holes with the accuracy required for setting anchors