Hilti's 16 in. TE-H Wide-Flat Polygon Chisel allows you to look sharp and stay sharp during your demolition project. The innovative polygon design and inductive hardening process bring the Hilti self-sharpening technology to the heavy breaker industry. These chisels also ensure lasting sharpness and provide excellent chiseling performance for a wide range of applications. Get started on your demolition project today with Hilti's line of wide-flat chisels.
- Stronger breaking power and less sticking in concrete or masonry for increased productivity
- Polygon design means no loss of breaking power over the life of the chisel due to the self-sharpening effect
- No re-sharpening, reforming or re-hardening necessary
- Suitable for use in any demolition hammers and stand up breakers with a 1-1/8 in. hex connection end
- Red mark for better detection of chisel's wear and tear
- 16 in. length by 3 in. chisel width
- Heavy-duty scraping and removing tiles from vertical and horizontal position