Hilti's 19 in. TE-H Clay Spade Polygon Chisel is an excellent chisel for demolition work involving compacted dirt and clay. It is rugged, tough, and provides just what you need for your outdoor demolition projects. The smart design is meant to help you outperform and outlast what you previously thought was possible from a chisel. Use with the Hilti TE 3000-AVR Breaker for the best performance. Get started today with Hilti's line of clay spade chisels.
- Stronger breaking power and less sticking for increased productivity
- Red mark for better detection of chisel's wear and tear
- Primarily used for breaking up dirt and clay
- Suitable for use in any demolition hammers and stand up breakers with a 1-1/8 in. hex connection end
- 19 in. length x 4-7/8 in. width
- Rounded spade for high performance
- High grade steel with special heat treatment for higher robustness and reduced wear