Hilti TE-Y SDS-MAX style bits are designed to provide excellent speed and longevity when rebar hits are not a concern. The TE-Y bits have optimal performance when drilling in non-reinforced concrete, masonry, and natural stone. This line of drill bits is perfect for mechanical and electrical penetrations, such as penetrations for pipes, gas lines, conduits, and cables. The TE-Y bits can also be used to drill anchor holes and doweling for structural work.
- Rugged carbide blade placement allows for long bit life in materials without rebar
- Contoured head and carbide blade allow immediate dust transfer from the hole to the flutes
- Steep flutes allow for better dust transportation and faster drilling
- Compatible with all SDS-MAX style chucks
- 14.5 in. working length
- Ringed with a red band to accurately detect wear
- Trouble free deep hole drilling thanks to rapid removal of dust and fragments