The Hardy Island collection is a heavy duty, solid cast brass low-voltage landscape lighting system that is a striking collaboration of form and function. Named for the ruggedly beautiful island off the coast of British Columbia that bears its name, Hardy Island is designed to withstand the harshest environments in style. The 60° flood light includes a fully enclosed 8.5-Watt LED light engine and features a weathered brass finish that will mature naturally over time. The LED light source uses 75% less electricity than equivalent halogen systems and will provide more than 50,000 hours of maintenance free operation. Light output is equivalent to a 42-Watt MR16-light bulb. Select the proper transformer to provide the correct power supply.
- Compatible with 12-Volt lighting systems
- Includes 8.5-Watt LED light engine, heavy duty composite ground spike and wire connection kit
- Solid cast brass construction
- Equivalent to 42-Watt MR16 halogen
- 12-Volt magnetic low-voltage transformer is required