Hinkley Lighting NEXUS LED 15v High Performance Landscape Lighting System combines the latest in cutting-edge LED technology with the ultimate in high-end landscape lighting design. The 15-volt direct current system consumes about 75% less electricity than incandescent halogen systems and the separate driver from the fixture reduces heat that could damage or diminish the LED light engine. Also, the 15V DC system maximizes the LED light output and will provide more than 50,000 hours of maintenance free use. The Nexus 30 degree spot lights can be mounted using traditional ground spikes or surface mounts and when paired with stem heights of 6 in., 12 in. 18 in. and 24 in. will provide a variety of lighting options for landscape design. Light output is equivalent to a 35 watt MR16 light bulb and performance lenses may be added to create additional effects. Suggested uses are spot lighting, accent lighting, down lighting, grazing and up lighting.
- (1) 6 watt LED light engine - 2800 Kelvin Temperature
- 2-1/2 in. Diameter Shroud x 5-3/4 in. Length - 36 in. wire Length
- Requires 15 Volt DC power supply and polarity must be maintained
- Includes composite ground spike and connection kit
- Solid Die Cast Aluminum construction