The Hitachi 2.5 in. Pallet Coil Nailer has high capacity magazine that holds a maximum of 300-nails. The angled magazine allows users to nail in tight corners and the plastic shield deflects wire collation. This nailer is well-balanced and light-weight making it easy to use all day long. This coil nailer has a 3/8 in. air inlet and an actuation contact sequence. It features an optional single trip trigger mechanism and an open magazine canister. This lets you check your nail quantity in seconds without taking your nailer apart. Each magazine holds a maximum of 300-nails and is made for bottom loading. The minimum fastener length is 1.75 in. and the maximum length is 2.5 in. This product operates at 70-120 psi and has 0.74 air consumption. This heavy-duty tool comes with safety glasses, hex bar wrenches and weighs 7.5-pounds. Every Hitachi power tool is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that improve craftsmanship worldwide.
- High capacity magazine holds a maximum of 300-nails
- Angled magazine allows users to nail in tight corners
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation
- Features an optional single trip trigger mechanism and an open magazine canister
- Minimum fastener length is 1.75 in. and the maximum length is 2.5 in.
- Operates at 70-120 psi and has 0.74 air consumption
- Comes with safety glasses and hex bar wrenches