The Hitachi 2-Piece Pneumatic Nailer kit comes with the NT65M2S and EC510. The NT65M2(S) 16-gauge finish nailer features a non-slip elastomeric grip trigger and ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch. It is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. The EC510 6 gal. Pancake compressor is ideal for finish work and trim. The oil-free pump is capable of producing 2 CFM at 90 psi and 145 psi of max working pressure. The two universal quick couplers and easy turn drain valve make the EC510 convenient, while the compact, lightweight design ensures easy portability.
- NT65M2S: integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- NT65M2S: tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- NT65M2S: tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- EC510: 6 gal. pancake style tank with rubber feet and easy turn drain valve
- EC510: oil-free pump for long life with no maintenance
- EC510: two universal quick couplers for fast tool changes